An experienced mentor who interacts with visitors who have submitted online studies through the TruthMedia websites. Study coaches answer questions and pray for those who submit the study, guiding them towards growth in their spiritual journey.
The role of a study coach involves the following:
• Replying to answers submitted through the online courses
• Adding additional insights from personal experiences, related readings, or applicable scriptures
• Encouraging visitors with positive interaction
• Taking the opportunity to pray with visitors through e-mail response and accommodating further questions and prayer requests related to the study
• Suggesting related studies
• Checks the mentor system on a regular basis for any incoming requests (suggested daily or at least 3 times a week)
• Communicating with the Community Leader regarding vacations and time away
• Opportunity to see God at work in people’s lives
• Opportunity to develop a greater familiarity with the Bible through finding related scriptures for the studies
• Opportunity to deepen one’s dependence upon and trust in God
• The personal satisfaction of guiding people towards truth and away from false doctrine
• Must have served as an email mentor for at least 1 month.