* Bug Fix: Fixed problem with DB_COLLATE and DB_CHARSET variables not being set.
* Bug Fix: Changed duplicate form checking method.
* Clean Up: Changed post-to-form attachment box to list forms available alphabetically.
* Clean Up: New forms will now be named ‘A New Form’ so as to appear at the top of the forms list.
* Clean Up: Creating a new form will automatically load the form editor.
* Clean Up: Updated for compatibility with WordPress 3.0.1.
If you have questions or concerns, check out our new (trial) support center on Get Satisfaction.
137 Responses to “FormBuilder v. 0.86”
- Comment Count
- Event Calendar
- and more...
- FormBuilder 0.89 Released
- FormBuilder Now On GitHub
- FormBuilder v. 0.86
- FormBuilder v. 0.852
- FormBuilder 0.84 Released
- FormBuilder 0.83 Released
- Events Calendar 0.26 Released
- Events Calendar 0.25 Released
- Comment Count v1.20
- Historical Comment Count
- i wanna love you like that download said: Right now it seems like Movable Type is the preferred...
- all online casinos best bonus casino best bonus casino online best bonus online casino best bonuses best casino best casino bonus best casino bonuses best casino bonuses online best casino download best casino game best casino game to play best casino gam said: Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured...
- กระโปรงทำงาน said: If you would like to increase your familiarity only...