* Bug Fix: Fixed problem with DB_COLLATE and DB_CHARSET variables not being set.
* Bug Fix: Changed duplicate form checking method.
* Clean Up: Changed post-to-form attachment box to list forms available alphabetically.
* Clean Up: New forms will now be named ‘A New Form’ so as to appear at the top of the forms list.
* Clean Up: Creating a new form will automatically load the form editor.
* Clean Up: Updated for compatibility with WordPress 3.0.1.
If you have questions or concerns, check out our new (trial) support center on Get Satisfaction.
137 Responses to “FormBuilder v. 0.86”
- Comment Count
- Event Calendar
- and more...
- FormBuilder 0.89 Released
- FormBuilder Now On GitHub
- FormBuilder v. 0.86
- FormBuilder v. 0.852
- FormBuilder 0.84 Released
- FormBuilder 0.83 Released
- Events Calendar 0.26 Released
- Events Calendar 0.25 Released
- Comment Count v1.20
- Historical Comment Count
- KSW29stream online darmo said: If there is one downsize to having so many online...
- https://plus.google.com/107138482357762604110/posts/5kEyRR4AUDg said: Simply want to say your article is as astonishi...
- Kevin W. Stitt said: Prayer Request: Grace, Mercy , Financial Miracles...