We have now released FormBuilder version 0.852. This is mostly a bug-fixing release as there were a few minor bugs effecting the upgrade process on 0.851. Features and bug fixes on the 0.85 line include:
= 0.852 =
* Bug Fix: Upgrade alert fixed.
* Bug Fix: Small REQUEST_URI problem fixed.
= 0.851 =
* Bug Fix: Issue with improper error processing when unable to do spammer IP checking.
* Bug Fix: Restored multi-language capabilities.
* Feature: Updated translation text to include latest features.
= 0.85 =
* Feature: New SYSTEM FIELD type. Allows assigning variables to the form without having them displayed on the form itself. Like hidden fields, but not shown even in the HTML code.
* Feature: Re-send emails from db backup. Allows re-sending .
* Bug Fix: Small problem with session creation affecting confirmation email address checking.
As always, feel free to post feedback, questions or problems in the comments below. We’ll try to answer them as quickly as we can barring other major, all-consuming projects. :S You can download the latest from WordPress.org.
108 Responses to “FormBuilder v. 0.852”
- Comment Count
- Event Calendar
- and more...
- FormBuilder 0.89 Released
- FormBuilder Now On GitHub
- FormBuilder v. 0.86
- FormBuilder v. 0.852
- FormBuilder 0.84 Released
- FormBuilder 0.83 Released
- Events Calendar 0.26 Released
- Events Calendar 0.25 Released
- Comment Count v1.20
- Historical Comment Count