This version of FormBuilder is partially a bug-fix release, but also contains a few new features including only showing FormBuilder related code on pages which actually have forms on them. It fixes the CAPTCHA bug introduced in 0.83 as well as the bug requiring field names for comments and page breaks. The other change is that when editing forms, the field types and required field types are now sorted alphabetically.
Hope you like it. You can download from WordPress.org.
105 Responses to “FormBuilder 0.84 Released”
- Comment Count
- Event Calendar
- and more...
- FormBuilder 0.89 Released
- FormBuilder Now On GitHub
- FormBuilder v. 0.86
- FormBuilder v. 0.852
- FormBuilder 0.84 Released
- FormBuilder 0.83 Released
- Events Calendar 0.26 Released
- Events Calendar 0.25 Released
- Comment Count v1.20
- Historical Comment Count
- https://plus.google.com/107138482357762604110/posts/5kEyRR4AUDg said: Simply want to say your article is as astonishi...
- Kevin W. Stitt said: Prayer Request: Grace, Mercy , Financial Miracles...
- stressful weight said: Useful information. Fortunate me I found your website...