This version of FormBuilder is partially a bug-fix release, but also contains a few new features including only showing FormBuilder related code on pages which actually have forms on them. It fixes the CAPTCHA bug introduced in 0.83 as well as the bug requiring field names for comments and page breaks. The other change is that when editing forms, the field types and required field types are now sorted alphabetically.
Hope you like it. You can download from WordPress.org.
105 Responses to “FormBuilder 0.84 Released”
- Comment Count
- Event Calendar
- and more...
- FormBuilder 0.89 Released
- FormBuilder Now On GitHub
- FormBuilder v. 0.86
- FormBuilder v. 0.852
- FormBuilder 0.84 Released
- FormBuilder 0.83 Released
- Events Calendar 0.26 Released
- Events Calendar 0.25 Released
- Comment Count v1.20
- Historical Comment Count
- driving tour of slovenia and croatia said: Alternatively, we decided to fly from Zagreb to...
- hotmail iniciar sesion bandeja de entrada facebook said: Así usuario podrá escribir y leer, chatear, hacer...
- brazilian bbq catering los angeles said: And there could also be no restaurant in Los Angeles...