Over the past number of months, we have been making minor tweaks to the FormBuilder codebase as features, bugs and tweaks were pointed out by our friendly FormBuilder community. Until now, these tweaks stayed with the development version of FormBuilder as they had not been very thoroughly tested, and were not major changes.
This release wraps up all those tweaks into a single new release. Since 0.82 we have made the following changes:
= 0.83 =
* Alphabetization of forms in list of forms on site.
* Release update wrapping up all previously developed functionality.
= 0.825 (unstable) =
* Feature: Better database export controls which should solve some of the timeout problems, as well as adding paginated form results and the ability to mass-delete database records.
= 0.824 (unstable) =
= 0.823 (unstable) =
* Bug Fix: Major permissions problem prevented any FormBuilder access on upgrades and new installs.
= 0.822 (unstable) =
* Feature: Spammer IP checking installed, checking IP’s against http://www.stopforumspam.com/apis.
* Feature: New field type: unique id.
* Feature: New permissions system installed, allowing for form controls to be customized for certain user levels.
* Bug Fix: URL validation was only partially working.
* Bug Fix: Enabled better field name checking.
= 0.821 (unstable) =
* Feature: Akismet spam checking. Forms to be checked must have at least one ‘name’ required field and at least one ’email’ required field.
* Feature: New required field type: ‘name’ Essentially the same as ‘any text’ but used specifically for the Akismet spam checking.
Hope you like the new release. As always, you can download it from WordPress.org. Please post bugs/comments/feature requests/praise in the comments below.
17 Responses to “FormBuilder 0.83 Released”
- Comment Count
- Event Calendar
- and more...
- FormBuilder 0.89 Released
- FormBuilder Now On GitHub
- FormBuilder v. 0.86
- FormBuilder v. 0.852
- FormBuilder 0.84 Released
- FormBuilder 0.83 Released
- Events Calendar 0.26 Released
- Events Calendar 0.25 Released
- Comment Count v1.20
- Historical Comment Count