We have just released FormBuilder v. 0.81 which comes with a number of great features and improvements. New features are:
- Feature: Configured FB to automatically scroll back to the location of the form on the page when submitted.
- Feature: Enabled ability to add Reset button to form if necessary.
- Feature: Added page, referrer and optional IP to XML Email module, as well as XML database storage.
- Feature: Enabled grey list checking based on moderation words found in the WordPress discussion options.
- Feature: Excessive link checking based on link limits found in the WordPress discussion options.
- Bug Fix: Allowed editors to export form results as CSV.
- Code Cleanup: Switch all code to use WordPress native database access model.
We hope you like this new release,. As always, if you have questions or find bugs not documented in the documentation area or FAQ, feel free to post them in the comments below. Of course we always like praise too.
You can download the latest edition from WordPress.org.
114 Responses to “FormBuilder 0.81”
- Comment Count
- Event Calendar
- and more...
- FormBuilder 0.89 Released
- FormBuilder Now On GitHub
- FormBuilder v. 0.86
- FormBuilder v. 0.852
- FormBuilder 0.84 Released
- FormBuilder 0.83 Released
- Events Calendar 0.26 Released
- Events Calendar 0.25 Released
- Comment Count v1.20
- Historical Comment Count