We’re happy to announce the long awaited release of FormBuilder 0.80. There have been some substantial changes with this version of FormBuilder including the following:
- Feature: Alternate Email Processing – Allows you to select whether to use the standar PHP mail command (default) or the WordPress WP_Mail command.
- Feature: Form Data in AutoResponses – You can now make reference to submitted form data in autoresponses using variables like ~variable~ where the variable name matches the field names on your form. More documentation here.
- Feature: Blacklist Form Checking – You can enable checking of submitted form data against the WordPress discussion blacklist. Set blacklisted items in the WordPress discussion settings.
- Feature: DB Subject and Recipient – Forms stored in the database will now include subject and recipient.
- Feature: More Required Types – Added Link and Single Word the the required field types.
- Bug Fix: Attempted to fix link problems on windows hosting solutions.
- Bug Fix: Added Reply-To field to email headers.
Because of the fact that this version of FormBuilder makes some major changes to your WordPress database, we HIGHLY recommend you back up your WP database before installing it.
Download the latest edition from WordPress.org. We would love to hear your feedback, questions and comments below.
135 Responses to “FormBuilder 0.80”
- Comment Count
- Event Calendar
- and more...
- FormBuilder 0.89 Released
- FormBuilder Now On GitHub
- FormBuilder v. 0.86
- FormBuilder v. 0.852
- FormBuilder 0.84 Released
- FormBuilder 0.83 Released
- Events Calendar 0.26 Released
- Events Calendar 0.25 Released
- Comment Count v1.20
- Historical Comment Count